Superficial Vein Thrombosis (Superficial thrombophlebitis)

  • Posted on: Jan 2 2013

Clots that form in the veins are called “thrombophlebitis” or “vein thrombosis”. Clots can be either deep or superficial if they occur deep within the muscles or on the surface of the skin respectively. Deep vein thrombosis is the more dreaded of the two because the veins are usually bigger and, should the clots break… Read More »

324 S. Beverly Dr. Suite 553, Beverly Hills, CA, 90212 310-286-0453