Laser & Cosmetic Vein Treatment in Southern California
Dr. Wayne Gradman established the Beverly Hills Vein Center to bring the very best minimally invasive treatments to patients with symptomatic or cosmetic vein disorders.
Treatment of leg vein disorders has changed dramatically in the past few years. Elegant new technologies to eliminate troublesome surface veins have almost completely replaced conventional “stripping” and the need for large incisions. The improved treatments result in few or no incisions, a rare need for an anesthesiologist, and a rapid return to normal activities.
The Beverly Hills Vein Center offers the following laser vein treatments in Southern California:
- Dr Gradman's personal evaluation, diagnostic ultrasound, and treatment plan at your first visit
- Comprehensive treatment for telangiectasias (spider veins) and varicose veins
- Laser closure (ELAS, EVLT or ELVeS) of the saphenous vein with the state-of-the-art ThermaLite 1470 laser
- VNUS® closure of the saphenous vein
- Sclerotherapy including Foam Sclerotherapy
- Microphlebectomy of large varicose veins
- Treatment of hand, arm, and chest veins
- VeinGogh thermocoagulation of small red facial (thread) veins